Support Couple Training
Being a support couple is a fun and rewarding way for couples within the church to get involved in helping build strong marriages inside and outside of the church. Taking interest in another relationship while providing a model for what a healthy marriage looks like can be significant for those exploring marriage.
Requirements: The only requirements for being a support couple are that you have been married for two years and have completed The Marriage Course yourself.
Responsibilities: Commitment to invite a couple going through The Pre-Marriage Course into your home – offering them hospitality, sharing your own person experiences, and facilitating a conversation around the couple survey.
The Couple Survey is an online survey that helps couples highlight issues that are important to discuss before getting married; it also affirms areas of strength in their relationship. It is not a test of compatibility.
Before using the Couple Survey, we recommend that you watch the training videos below and sharing this with your Support Couples as well.
This is a five part series video. Browse through and select the next video from the top right corner.
Get Started Now
- Sign into the Marriage Course Builder, register a course and click on the ‘Couple Survey’ tab at the top of the page to use the Couple Survey
- Add your Guest Couples.
- Add your Support Couples. This may be yourself. If you don’t have Support Couples assigned to each guests yet, you can also just send the Couple Survey reports to yourself.
- Click the “Send Link” button to send Surveys to Guest Couples. They will receive an automated email.
- Once the Guest Couples have completed their reports, click “Send Report Link” to send reports to Support Couples or yourself.
- You can resend the Survey Report link multiple times.
- The Survey Reports expire 30 days after the end of the course.